You Asked For It
Items requested by the neighbors at past meetings:
Street Light Out – 420-5160 Report on-line
Pothole to be filled – 420-5530 Report on-line
Recipe for a Successful Organized Neighborhood(pdf)
10 Things You Your Neighbors Can Do (pdf)
Key to Neighborhood Safety This is phone # information we used for a Door Hanger in English and Spanish. This was inspired by David Terrazas who collaborated with Santa Cruz Neighbors and Printed by Community Printers, Jenny Heth graphic design.
Animal Services Authority – Barking Dogs and Other Noise Problems
Identity Theft Presentation (pdf)
Loud & Unruly Gatherings Ordinance (pdf)
Noise Ordinance (pdf)
Public Hearing Notification Ordinance 6-06 (pdf)
Public Notification Planning Comm. Agenda Report 5-06 (pdf)
Public Property Ordinances March 09 (pdf) Downtown, Beach and Commercial area ordinances
CLICK to REPORT to City of Santa Cruz on CRSP
- Bike or pedestrian hazards on roadways or sidewalks.
- Graffiti incidents on public or private property.
- Found hypodermic syringes (needles).
- Property code violations such as substandard housing, unpermitted units, junk vehicles, trash and debris.
- Sewer spills or backups.
- Neighborhood traffic concerns.